Those who go to car rental companies to get a vehicle for a weekend getaway will agree to the fact that nothing can beat a drive in a convertible on a nice and sunny day. Every month, scores of people contact rental companies to lease a convertible for a trip with family or their buddies. Undoubtedly, cruising in a convertible is probably the best thing that can happen to anyone.
However, such cars have their own share of concerns. Absence of roof above your head ultimately makes you exposed to dust, rain and debris. Therefore, given below are some crucial facts which people must always remember while enjoying in a rented convertible.
1. Keep Your Pet Safe – Those of you who are planning to cruise with their little furry friend must ensure that your pet doesn’t jump-off or simply fall from the moving vehicle. In order to ensure that, get a portable pet carrier that promises to keep your pet safely locked-up and also saves your convertible’s interior from their mess.
2. Park Your Car Wisely – People who’ve driven such cars before will swear-on the fact that when it’s about convertibles, birds can have the nastiest sense of hum our. These winged creatures hold no regard for the car’s pristine leather interior and its seats. Hence, always try to avoid parking your car under trees, power lines etc.
3. Protect Your Eyes – Wearing shades while driving a convertible picked from car rental companies won’t just make you look good, but will also guard your eyes against external environment. Convertibles lack roof which protect the passengers from debris and airborne dirt and therefore it becomes important to wear shades.
4. Always Buckle-Up – Rental agencies say accidents while driving a convertible can have some serious repercussions if the seat belts are missing. While other cars have roof to hold the passengers inside, a convertible, however, lacks any such thing and one can be easily thrown out from the vehicle. Therefore, belt is a must in such cars.
5. Act Accordingly – Undoubtedly, a convertible's fun factor is the reason why people get attracted to it the most. However, what most people don’t realise is that unsafe driving practices in case of a convertible for instance; standing-up or climbing up on the seats can lead to dire consequences. Thus, act mature while driving convertibles.
Before you set foot in a convertible for that road trip for which you’ve been planning for a while, it’s important that you always remember the above stated tips so that your trip turns out your best.
We, at Kz Car Rentals are a leading car rental agency that owns a large fleet of vehicles. Our cars are well-maintained and have served hundreds of people. Visit us now for a ‘Quote’ on our services.